Selling 12/17 and 12/18 (fri and sat) Seipel Hut

If you are exchanging hut space with other users, be advised of the following: You must supply a copy of the confirmation letter as proof of reservation, blank release waiver forms, and trip information sheets to the buyer(s). Keep a record of who acquired your spaces. Your name is on the confirmation letter. The original purchaser is responsible for informing the acquirer(s) about the principles and philosophies of 10th Mountain as outlined in the trip information sheets sent with the confirmation letter.
blakeb

Selling 12/17 and 12/18 (fri and sat) Seipel Hut

Post by blakeb » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:02 am

Hey there - I am trying to sell our spots to the Seipel Hut on Friday and Saturday night - December 17 / 18th. We have been to the hut before and it is one of our favorites. It is private so you'll be the only ones there. The ski out is all downhill and you don't have to unstrap or traverse. I spoke with the lady at 10th mountain and it's possible the sauna may be open depending on Eagle County COVID stuff of course. I am selling our spots for face value - which comes out to $616.00 total. It it for 6 people. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

DTeam

Re: Selling 12/17 and 12/18 (fri and sat) Seipel Hut

Post by DTeam » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:33 pm

Hi is this still available? I'd be very interested.