TRADING Shrine Mountain Walter's Cabin 3/25-26 for a different weekend this winter

If you are exchanging hut space with other users, be advised of the following: You must supply a copy of the confirmation letter as proof of reservation, blank release waiver forms, and trip information sheets to the buyer(s). Keep a record of who acquired your spaces. Your name is on the confirmation letter. The original purchaser is responsible for informing the acquirer(s) about the principles and philosophies of 10th Mountain as outlined in the trip information sheets sent with the confirmation letter.
davidbfay

TRADING Shrine Mountain Walter's Cabin 3/25-26 for a different weekend this winter

Post by davidbfay » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:06 pm

I currently have Walter's Cabin booked for 3/25–3/26 (Friday and Saturday). We have both the upstairs and downstairs booked. I am looking for someone who has booked a cabin at Shrine Mountain, both upstairs and downstairs (ie the whole cabin), for a different weekend in January, February or March. And would like to trade weekends with me. Preferably they would also have booked Walter's cabin, but I am open to Jay's or Chuck's cabins. Thank you for considering! –David

tpalff

Re: TRADING Shrine Mountain Walter's Cabin 3/25-26 for a different weekend this winter

Post by tpalff » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:18 pm

Hey David! I have Jay's on December 23rd, and am looking to sell or trade. Any interest in Jays on 12/23? If not and if you're interested in selling, I'd be very interested in buying your Walter's night(s). Please let me know-- thanks! - Torie

davidbfay

Re: TRADING Shrine Mountain Walter's Cabin 3/25-26 for a different weekend this winter

Post by davidbfay » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:59 pm

Thank you for reaching out! I am looking to trade for a weekend (Friday plus Saturday nights) sometime in January, February or March.. So unfortunately your dates won't work... good luck finding someone who wants that night (I bet it won't be too hard :)