In search of Open Hut Beds!

If you are exchanging hut space with other users, be advised of the following: You must supply a copy of the confirmation letter as proof of reservation, blank release waiver forms, and trip information sheets to the buyer(s). Keep a record of who acquired your spaces. Your name is on the confirmation letter. The original purchaser is responsible for informing the acquirer(s) about the principles and philosophies of 10th Mountain as outlined in the trip information sheets sent with the confirmation letter.
zalves

In search of Open Hut Beds!

Post by zalves » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:25 pm

Hello,

Looking for anyone who booked a whole hut and has a few extra beds! Our crew is flexible on dates (looking for anytime from Jan through April), I can bring 4-6 people. We will obviously pay for part of the cost of the hut!

We are all vaccinated. Friendly local Colorado crew who enjoys backcountry skiing/boarding, if you have any open spots shoot me a message.

Cheers!

prestonh

Re: In search of Open Hut Beds!

Post by prestonh » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:53 pm

This is late notice, but I have the MCNAMARA hut for tomorrow DECEMBER 18. I had a bunch of people drop out last minute and have plenty of spaces for others to enjoy the hut and get out there! Willing to work with prices to make it affordable for everyone but looking for $40 for an individual spot.

Please reach out to me directly at pbhagemann2@gmail.com

I will try to check the forum as often as possible but email will be the quickest.