Need a Tagalong?

If you are exchanging hut space with other users, be advised of the following: You must supply a copy of the confirmation letter as proof of reservation, blank release waiver forms, and trip information sheets to the buyer(s). Keep a record of who acquired your spaces. Your name is on the confirmation letter. The original purchaser is responsible for informing the acquirer(s) about the principles and philosophies of 10th Mountain as outlined in the trip information sheets sent with the confirmation letter.
GLBorchert

Need a Tagalong?

Post by GLBorchert » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:26 pm

If you have someone drop off a planned hut trip and would like a replacement, please let me know. I do things alone at times, and also can sometimes do things on short notice. I'm very personable and experienced, and would be an easy addition to most any group.

ignats123

Re: Need a Tagalong?

Post by ignats123 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:56 pm

I am skiing into Uncle Buds Christmas Day and to Skinner on the 26th. I will stay at Skinner the nights of the 26th and 27th and ski out on the 28th. I would prefer a companion for the ski from Buds to Skinner if you were interested.

mcma0155

Re: Need a Tagalong?

Post by mcma0155 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:46 pm

Hi! I have one spot for Jackal Dec. 30-Jan. 1 with a group of folks. Are you interested in the spot?
Thanks!
Jami