JANET'S CABIN

If you are exchanging hut space with other users, be advised of the following: You must supply a copy of the confirmation letter as proof of reservation, blank release waiver forms, and trip information sheets to the buyer(s). Keep a record of who acquired your spaces. Your name is on the confirmation letter. The original purchaser is responsible for informing the acquirer(s) about the principles and philosophies of 10th Mountain as outlined in the trip information sheets sent with the confirmation letter.
Christopher121573

JANET'S CABIN

Post by Christopher121573 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:26 pm

I have 6 spot at Janet's Cabin the for nights 1/26 & 1/27. Looking to trade the weekend with someone also spending the weekend at Janet's some other time this season. If you're willing to trade spots, I will purchase $150 in huts credits in your name for future purchases, or simply just cash.

Thanks

Chris

theresawagenman

Re: JANET'S CABIN

Post by theresawagenman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:26 pm

If you haven't found a trade yet, would you be willing to sell your spots? If so, I would be interested in all spots you have.

Theresa

britchic

Re: JANET'S CABIN

Post by britchic » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:12 pm

Did you make your trade? I would be interested in purchasing them if not. Cheers, Helen